Please return it by Feb 24th (That's soon- but its short and light on details). Thank you.
(The way this process works is that once we have all the ideas submitted (via this form) we will compile them and review them. We will get back to you with any questions or requests we have -to perhaps increase your idea's accessibility for a wider audience of diverse abilities/ages/backgrounds. After that, we'll encourage you to get working on your idea to bring it from idea to reality! -- though feel free get started right away. Thank you again for helping to make Sound Scene 2016 so creative!)
Please fill out this form for EACH idea you'd like to include in our 2016 event. (If you have any questions and we can walk you through it.) Due Feb 24th
1)Name/Working Title of installation (this can change later):
2) Name of artist/s producing/creating work
3) 1-2 sentence description of work (keep it brief):
4) Suggested placement in the Hirshhorn Museum (our venue): EXAMPLE: Does your work sit on a table/floor? If you'd like for it to be located across a variety of places please be specific about your desires.
please note: the Smithsonian Hirshhorn Museum has some chairs, tables, couches that we can use. Please use this (no. 4) to talk about your ideal placement for the work.
5) Equipment you plan to bring into the Hirshhorn for this project: (lamp? extension chord? AA batteries? podium? Computers? Speakers? Laptop?)
6) Dimensions of the work: (how big is the work itself. Please give precise measurements of the work that will be displayed and how big your supporting gear i.e. laptop? will be as well) This is essential.
7) How is this installation powered (if at all):
8) Is this all-ages friendly or adult only content?
9) How many people can participate/interact with your work at a time?
10) Would you like to request a volunteer watch this installation to be sure that nothing is stolen? (Y/N)
11) Does this installation require someone to instruct/guide people in order for them to participate? (Y/N) (No. of People)
12) How much time does this take for you to install on May 14th? (or May 13th)